Do you want to join this amazing family and be part of a team of creative and professional individuals?The Private Yogi (TPY)
is a company specialising in yoga services working with industry leads to enhance health and wellbeing through partnerships and unique yoga events.
We are the first Private Yoga company in offer tailored yoga programmes for pregnancy, sports, fitness, weight management, injuries, and others. We believe in the benefits of Yoga for the health and our mission is to bring yoga to as many people as possible in the UK.
As a Lead Generation Executive, you will be able to work from home in your chosen hours. You manage your time and find your potential leads, all you need is a computer, an internet connection, and a phone. Training will be provided.
Our commissions range between 10% and 15%. Career development is available.
Lead Generation Executive (Job Description)
- Acquiring/generating qualified business leads
- Cold calling, engaging with and developing prospects to be closed by Sales team
- Documenting, tracking and monitoring all leads and activities in the cloud.
- Acquiring in-depth knowledge of our full range of services and conveying that knowledge to potential clients, adhering to company messaging and positioning
- Collaborating with the marketing department to identify and source potential leads
- Nurturing longer term prospects
- Following up with prospects who responded to marketing programs and campaigns
- Building a solid understanding of sales concepts including lead management process, customer lifecycle, lead nurturing, sales/marketing automation, and our overall sales process.
- No experience is required but might be beneficial.
- PC Literacy (i.e., Google Apps. Sheets, Docs, Gmail, Drive)
- Previous retail sales, telemarketing, or lead generation experience is a plus
- Strong appreciation of social media
If you think you have the skills for the role please send your CV and Cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will review your application and come back to you shortly.